Saison : October & April – Mai
Day 1: Marrakech
The guide will greet you at the airport of Marrakech and will move you into the city.The first night will be in a hotel or a Riad and the breakfast will be included.
Day 2: Marrakech – Toufrine – Amezri:
Early departure to the foothills of the Atlas, near the city of Demnate. Visit of Imi n’Ifri’s natural bridge and of Iwaridene’s site to see the traces of the dinosaurs, then our road will enter in the heart of the massif near Toufghine, where we will lunch, it’s also the end of the public road.The first pedals stroke will be done after the assembly of the MTB. The track climbs the hillside and overlook the beautiful river Tassaout; it also goes across few villages.Continuation to the east and the hilltop village of Ichebbaken. The river gradually shrinks before opening into the village of Amezri, overnight in local house.
- 144 km (89 miles) of road 40 km (25 miles) of MTB. Elevation: 600 m.(1969 pi), -150m (-492 pi).
- Companion Program: Move to the village of Ait Hamza, then the hike will begin along Tassaout’s Valley (the river will be crossed several times).Passage through the beautiful village of Ichebbaken. Night into a hostel in the village of Amezri, Walk of 5 hours
Day 3: Tassaout – Ait Youb
Back on the trail with our bikes; the trail winds around the pass of Oulaoun 2767 m. (9078 pi), There is a magnificent view that will present itself before us.Downhill to the south side and its valleys with Kasbah’s typical architecture. The contrast is even more striking between the bottoms of the valleys intensely green and the barren sides. After Imi n’Ouareg we bike east on the highlands where the herds of the High Atlas migrates, between October and May, in cave dwelling. An easiest biking trail leads us to the villages in southern foothills of Djebel Mgoun 4086m (13406 pi), overnight in local house or camp in Ait Youb.
- 60km (37 miles) of MTB. Elevation: 750 m (2461 pi), -1200m (-3937 pi).
- Companion Program: Walk, of 1 hour and a half, through the gorges of the Wandrass before take back the 4×4 to go to the top of Oulawn’s pass.Hike of 2 hours and a half, along the valley before returning to our accomodation in Ait Youb.
Day 4: Ait Youb – Ait Youl
The next step with MTB will start by following the Oued Ait Toumert.Arriving at the village of Rbat, a variation in single track along the beautiful gorges n’Qati. After the gorge, always with MTB, we will discover a succession of superb villages as : Agouti and El Hot; they are just before reaching Mgoun Valley and the village of Boutghrar, on a trail of red clay that we will reach the Dades Valley and his famous Kasbah The end of the afternoon will be devoted to the discovery of the gorges and rock formations with the 4×4. Overnight in local house at the village of Ait Youl
- 45 km (28 miles) of MTB. Elevation: 300 m (984 pi),-620m (-2034 pi).
- Companion Program: Start the day with the 4×4 on the trail through the highlands.After the village of Rbat, we leave the 4×4 for a hike along the gorges of Oued Qati to discover, 3 hours and a half later, the first fields of roses and beautiful villages with red lands. After Znag, we go back to the 4×4 and to reach our lodging in Ait Youl along the Dades Valley with visits to the gorges and magnificent rock formations.
Day 5: Dades – Tagmout:
Passage through Boumalen Dades on the left side of the oued, between the villages and almonds or apricot fields edged by roses until Ait Ihya at 1340.We drive to the south and the foothills of Djebel Saghro and we crossed by the Tagmout pass at 1980 m. (6496 pi) with a beautiful view of the massive and the snowy mountains of the High Atlas. Overnight in tents near the village of Tagmout at 1800m.
- 72 km of MTB. Elevation: 750 m,-520m.
- Companion Program: Road to Boumalen Dades and Qalaat Mgouna and then track to Taalouit with a superb view over the valley and the Mgoun steep.Road along the river and then hike through the fields, yes it is the kingdom of the rose and it is the season! In the afternoon, with the 4×4 we turn away from the High Atlas and we head to the Saghro massive, stroll after the Tagmout pass and night in the village
Day 6 Tagmout – Bab Ali:
Downhill to Assaka n’Ait Ouzzine and gorges bearing the same name. Mineral atmosphere softened by few houses, crops of almonds and palm trees. After lunch on the road to the village of Ighazzoune, we take a single to the famous Bab n’Ali’s peaks. Downhill to our lodging in a beautiful location.
- 42 km of MTB. Elevation: 450 m,-920m.
- Companion Program: Trail through the Tajalacht gorges to the village of Ighazzoun.The hike begin by l’oued Ighissi. Beautiful road through the heart of the Saghro massive and Tadaout n’Tablah circus. Crossing the plateau with a beautiful view of the south side of the massif. Night in a lodging on the road to Bab n’Ali
Day 7: Bab n’Ali – Nkob – Marrakech
Last turns of the wheel in the Sit valley, towards the Oasis of Nkob.Back by the Draa Valley and its legendary palm grove. Track the Tinifift pass before crossing the High Atlas by the Tichka pass. Arrival in Marrakech in mid-afternoon
- 25 km of MTB 370 km of transfer by road.
- Companion Program: Walk near the Afourar Gorge and Nkob.
Day 8: Marrakech – Flight Departure
Depending of your departure times, transfer to Marrakech airport.[/one_third] [clear] [/raw]